Ads 468x60px

Blogger templates

Wednesday 5 June 2013

VLCC Lip Shield Strawberry




Well I got this product just for fun when I first purchased it. When it comes to lip balms my first preference is usually – Strawberry. I have been using this product for over 2 years now and it surely does a good job.


To start with it comes in a tub packaging, in a tiny cute tub. I personally like lip balms in tube as tub is kinda unhygienic. You have to dip your finger in it and then apply it sometimes irks me off. And you cannot do that in public.





The smell is quite noticeable as soon as you open the tub. And it lasts as long as 30 mins. It doesn’t smell artificial at all, I kinda find it pleasant.

Price :  85 INR for 10 ml

You can get it here on flipkart for 76 INR.

Ingredients: Ricinus, Communis Oil, Octyl Methoxy Cinnamate, Shea Butter, Di-Methicon, Vitamin E.

It boasts of having SPF 10, I am really not sure how to verify it.

Claims :
Enriched with Strawberry, VitaminE and Shea Butter, it helps heal chapped lips, conditions and keeps lips smooth, while protecting them from harmful effects of the sun (SPF 10)

My experience: 

I don’t have too dry lips. But during winters + my laziness sometimes they chap. Well I applied this lip balm on them and in a day or two all the chapping is gone.
The staying power is quite poor, you can say 2-3 hours, but I guess that’s normal for a lip balm. It works quiet well on dry lips. It’s more like a shield though you won’t get any waxy feeling. You can use it under or over your lipstick as well.
It doesn’t add any color as such to your lips but you get a beautiful sheen. You have to reapply it dedicatedly to yield most of its claims.



Pros:
·        Good quantity. Lasts for months.
·        Smell. Though some with sensitive nose might not like it.
·        Effective and smoothens the lips
·        Will take more time to work on extra dry lips
·        Affordable
·        Comes in 2-3 more flavors.
·        Good product life(4 years)

Cons:
·        Comes in a tub. :(
·        More of a shield than moisturizer.
·        Flavor can be intense for some as I said.
·        Doesn’t add much color to the lips


Overall: 4/5

Will I buy it again? : Yes. I am already on my 2nd or 3rd bottle. I like it. You can use it as an additional lip balm.

1 comment :

  1. Share great information about your blog , Blog really helpful for us . We read your blog , share most useful information in blog . Thanks for share your blog here . hifu คือ

    ReplyDelete

Do leave a comment...

 

Fashion

Everything about Fashion.

Health

Everything about Health.

Anything Interesting

Anything out of the BOx..!