Ads 468x60px

Blogger templates

Saturday 22 June 2013

Weekend Vibes



This article is especially for the weekend. Can’t promise if it would be innovative every week. But why not get started and worry about that later

 
5 things I want to do this weekend. Nothing serious with the order.

      1.     Watch movie.
I love movies. No genre specific. I used to hate action movies but I kind of like them these days.
So I have planned to watch World War Z this weekend. This is the first movie ever that I am watching alone in a theatre.  Those who know me know for a fact that I scream in horror movies. I hope that this movie has the least horror factor if at all it has any. God bless the one who sits next to me.

      2.     Start reading a new book
I have been stacking up books for a while to read. Postponing every day to start a new book. So this weekend I am so going to start reading one…FOR SURE.

      3.     Clean the room
I guess and hope it universally applies to everyone. My room is a mess right now. So I wish to clean it since a long time. Hope I do it today. And I usually find something interesting and long forgotten when I clean my room. So that’s the exciting part.

      4.     Go shopping
Oh! This is something I can do every day. But I hear “rumors” of a lot of SALE going on on a variety of stores. So I am thinking of grabbing something if I hit a good deal. I am not aming for something specific. I ALWAYS GO SHOPPING WITH A OPEN MIND AND COME BACK WITH A EMPTY POCKET. So fingers crossed...!!

      5.     Catch up with old friends
I have been wanting to meet a lot of old friends in my recent trip to my hometown. But alas, my health went bad I ended up relaxing a lottttttttttt at home. So I want to call them up and catch up with them. So let’s see how well I do this (Note: I hate talking on Phone)
So what are you guys planning to do this week??

Ciao.!!



Happy Weekend!!


 Disclaimer : All the images are taken from internet . Please let me know in case you want to pull any of them down or add a caption. Thanks for the awesome photography.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Do leave a comment...

 

Fashion

Everything about Fashion.

Health

Everything about Health.

Anything Interesting

Anything out of the BOx..!