Ads 468x60px

Blogger templates

Monday 15 July 2013

Wishlist Buzz!!


Things on my check list for the next few months!

Well to start with I have already shopped like crazy and I have put myself under shopping BAN for now. :P

So here are a few things which are on my wish list and I am planning to get my hands on them soon!

      1.      Blazer

I was always fond of blazers. I remember those school days…winter approaching…blue blazers… awesome! I love they way they look…the way they transform your entire outfit. They are elegant and classy. Everyone should have a pair of blazers one for formals and one funky.
Well as of now I have none and I am definitely going to get my hands on one soon.
I love the classy black ones the best. But bright colors are definitely making a statement since a couple of years. The latest in the collection are the flowery, all over printed ones.



      2.      Lenses

I usually wear transparent lenses. Well I tried the gray ones long back but haven’t used any color ones since then. I am thinking of getting one of them soon as it is I have to get one anyways.

       3.      Ink Pen

I love pens!!! Specially the ink ones are my favorites. Back home I have a huge collection. It’s been a long time since I actually got a new one. This item is the last one on my list…but it doesn’t hurt to keep your eyes open and look for one. 


 
      4.      A gadget

I recently got a camera. Well so wat..??I love gadgets…only problem is that the ones I love are a tad bit expensive. But I am going to get one soon. Maybe a good smart phone…I don’t have problem with my old one…but it’s been long since I have been using it. So time to change. Again a long term wish. 



I hope you have your wish-list ready and are ready to save for it as well.
Stay fabulous..!!!



  Disclaimer : All the images are taken from internet . Please let me know in case you want to pull any of them down or add a caption. Thanks for the awesome photography.


No comments :

Post a Comment

Do leave a comment...

 

Fashion

Everything about Fashion.

Health

Everything about Health.

Anything Interesting

Anything out of the BOx..!