Ads 468x60px

Blogger templates

Friday 5 July 2013

Weekend vibes!


Hey, back with weekend vibes!

Will keep it short and crisp.

This weekend I want to catch a movie. Last weekend I did not see any movie and I am glad that I did not after hearing the reviews of the last releases. So this weekend I want to catch one for sure. Now, it can be Despicable me 2 (I completely adored the “Despicable me 1) or the Lone Ranger.
  
I am not a big fan of Action movies, but I love Johnny Depp. I love Agnes as well in despicable. Isn’t she adorable?

 
Next on the list…

I have ordered a cam for me and I am desperately waiting for it. I hope it arrives today so that I can experiment it over the weekend.


 Wats next???

Well, I guess most of the shopaholics might already be aware of the huge SALE going on everywhere. It’s my b’day next week and I love it more coz of the sales.  I just need a reason to shop and what better reason can it be than a BDAY..!!! Have already started acting on this task…I know I am exceptionally good at this… :P


 So yeaaaaaa.!! Shopping spree!

Dats all for now!

Have a happening weekend!

Oh! Something to watch by,



 Ciao...!!!

 Disclaimer : All the images are taken from internet . Please let me know in case you want to pull any of them down or add a caption. Thanks for the awesome photography.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Do leave a comment...

 

Fashion

Everything about Fashion.

Health

Everything about Health.

Anything Interesting

Anything out of the BOx..!