Ads 468x60px

Blogger templates

Tuesday 7 October 2014

When you watch 11 movies in a GO...!!


Well, it wasn't some rush or anything. Neither was I trying to complete any pending wish list items (whats the use of having a wish list in that case). Well, it so happened that I had a short session of illness rendering my body incapable of doing much physical activity due to lack of energy hence I was at the privilege for lying around on my bed doing absolutely nothing. Being more of an insomniac I splurged my time on watching movies and before i could realize i churned out about 11 movies in a day.

The list doesn't depict my taste but basically I was watching whatever was getting downloaded easily. so here it goes.

1. Devil's Due
2. Harold & Kumar Go to White Castle
3. Harold & Kumar Escape from Guantanamo Bay
4. Harold & Kumar Christmas
5. Road Trip
6. That Awkward Moment
7. Sex Tape
8. Think like a man too
9. A walk among the tomb stones
10. About Last Night
11. Neighbors

No comments :

Post a Comment

Do leave a comment...

 

Fashion

Everything about Fashion.

Health

Everything about Health.

Anything Interesting

Anything out of the BOx..!